Pure Technologies Appoints New Vice President
Galleher to serve as vice president for San Diego office
Pure Technologies has appointed John J. Galleher Jr., P.E., as vice president for its newly established U.S. based regional office in San Diego, Calif. The new office in San Diego is part of Pure’s initiative to expand its engineering services business in North America with five new regional offices. John brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in the west coast market and will be responsible for strategic and business development initiatives to grow Pure’s metallic pipe condition assessment program.
Prior to Pure, John was operations and maintenance manager for the San Diego County Water Authority (SDCWA) for over 18 years. He was one of the prime developers of the water authority’s internationally-recognized Aqueduct Protection Program, an ongoing large-diameter pipeline preventive maintenance initiative. John was also in charge of the SDCWA’s asset management program, interagency agreements, and development of web applications to support the operations and maintenance of the water delivery system. He is an author on numerous civil engineering technical papers, has co-chaired a number of international pipeline conferences, and is currently serving as a member on the American Society of Civil Engineering’s Executive Committee.
More like this
- Desalination Symposium Will Focus on Technology and Economic Opportunities
- UV Pure Technologies, Inc. Awarded Environmental Technology Verification from Canadian Government
- Poseidon Resources Names Scott Maloni Vice President
- Major New Desalination Plant to be Built in Southern California
- San Diego Secures County Water Authority’s Support for Potable Reuse Project