William Gates will manage engineering resources for new product development & support ongoing designs
Pioneer Pump Inc. has named William “RJ” R. Gates as its Engineering Manager. As engineering manager, Gates will be managing engineering resources to develop new products and support ongoing custom designs.
“To have a world class business, we must have an exceptional engineering organization,” said Pioneer Pump Vice President Paul Schlumpberger. “Moving RJ to the engineering manager position is one more step in our ongoing organizational development.”
Gates has been preparing to transition to this new role over the last 18 months by completing hands-on training in processes related to engineering. Bill Carnes will continue to provide design and development expertise as the chief engineer. As the engineering manager, Gates will increase the quality of information shared throughout the company, facilitate timeliness and responsiveness and improve sales process support.
With a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Oregon State University, Gates has the education and experience to be an integral part of the Pioneer Pump family. Gates and his wife recently moved to Canby and are expecting their first baby next year.
More like this
- Dr. Amos Au Joins FMC Global Peroxygens, Water Treatment
- Australia Seeks New Ways to Curb Salinity
- FMC Hires Water Treatment Technology Applications Manager
- Submerged Anaerobic Membrane Bioreactors Project Wins Royal Society Award
- Vortechnics Expands Sales and Business Team to Meet Growing Demands of National Stormwater Market