Tomas Valencia will be responsible for the sales & business development in Europe, the Middle East & Africa
Pump Solutions Group (PSG), a business unit within Dover Corp., announced that it has named Tomas Valencia vice president, sales & business development – EMEA. Valencia will be responsible for the sales and business development activities in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) for a variety of PSG operating companies, including Mouvex, Almatec, Wilden and Blackmer, to name a few. Valencia will report to Karl Buscher, senior vice president, commercial for PSG.
“For two decades, Tomas has consistently performed at a high level in terms of sales, marketing, business development and product management,” said Buscher. “His proven international success in the Latin American, European and U.S. markets will be a tremendous asset to PSG. We are looking forward to great things from Tomas.”
Valencia joins PSG after nearly 20 years of experience in global multinational companies, most recently working at Johnson Controls and York International. Valencia has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, as well as a Master’s of business administration degree. Valencia will be based out of PSG’s Maag facility in Oberglatt, Switzerland.
More like this
- Pump Solutions Group Appoints Two Vice Presidents
- Pump Solutions Group Appoints Head of New Global Commercial Organization
- PSG Shanghai Opens New Manufacturing Facility in Lingang
- PSG Appoints Director of Engineering, Senior Director of Business Development
- PSG Appoints Edison Brito as Market Development Director, Americas