Programmable Logic Controller Offers Snap-in I/O Modules
The unit offers feature of both an operator panel & PLC in a single programming environment
The Vision570 is a programmable logic controller (PLC) with a built-in human machine interface (HMI) operator panel, comprised of a 5.7-in. color touchscreen display. On-board input/output (I/O) can be added by snapping a module onto the back of the PLC. Snap-in I/O modules come in several configurations, encompassing a variety of I/O configurations such as digital, analog and temperature. I/O expansion modules enable integrating up to 1,000 I/Os per Vision PLC with the use of both local and remote I/O. With their IP66/IP65/NEMA4X rating, these units are ideal wherever spray/wipe down applications apply.
The Vision570 offers a range of embedded features such as multiple auto-tuned proportional integral derivative (PID) loops, internal 120K data table for data logging or recipe programming, and additional storage capabilities using an SD card. Communication options include Ethernet via TCP/IP (MODBUS IP and Open Protocol), RS232/RS485 (MODBUS RTU and Open Protocol) and CANbus (CANopen, UniCAN and J1939) and networking plus remote access for data acquisition and program download.
Two megabytes of ladder code application memory (plus 12 MB for images and 1 MB for fonts) enable the Vision570 to run complex control and automation tasks. The 16-bit color touchscreen HMI enables the display of color-coded operator instructions and red, attention-grabbing alarm screens. It can also display graphs according to historical values to reflect trends of recorded data. Numerous display options are available, with more than 1,024 user-designed screens, and up to 500 images per application.
The Vision PLC/Graphic HMI series introduces an ideal price-performance ratio, enabling users to enjoy the advanced features of both the operator panel and the PLC in a single programming environment, while maintaining low budget, reduced program/development time and minimum wiring.
Additional features include:
- • Free software and technical support
- • NEMA4X/IP66/IP65 (when panel mounted)
- • Fully flat fascia
- • Panel-PLC communication is built in
- • Less wiring, less space required
- • Saves I/O points and reduces hardware
- • Reduced programming time; a single programming environment for both PLC and HMI applications
- • Digital, analog, temperature (TC, PT100/PT1000) and loadcells I/O capabilities
- • Autotune PID 24 loops
- • 2 MB logic, up to 500 images (12 MB)
- • Cellular communication; SMS, GPRS
- • Ethernet, Canbus, RS232/ RS485
- • MODBUS IP, SNMP, CANopen, UniCAN, MODBUS RTU, J1939, Open Protocol
- • Web server to send emails & attachments
- • SD card, data logging, recipes and cloning
- • Built in trends, alarms and multilanguage support