The conference will be held Feb. 23 to 25, 2015 at the iHotel in Champaign, Ill.
The Illinois Water Environment Assn. will host its 36th Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition Feb. 23 to 25, 2015 at the iHotel in Champaign, Ill.
The conference theme is “Life is Good Water...Renew for the Future” and will include:
- · Nationally recognized keynote speakers;
- · Technical tracks and workshops;
- · Exhibits from manufacturers and service providers;
- · Young professionals program;
- · Operations challenge; and
- · Plant tours.
The conference will also provide networking opportunities including receptions, luncheons, awards banquet and business meetings.
Exhibitor registration  opened Aug. 11, with an early-bird discount through Oct. 31, 2014.