Updated site offers a resource on cured-in-place pipe
Inliner Technologies announced the launch of its new website, www.inliner.com , to provide its customers and others in the wastewater rehabilitation industry with up-to-date information on industry trends and advancements.
“We designed the new Inliner.com to have a fresh and dynamic look, as well as improved navigation and functionality,” said Geoff Yothers, director, Inliner Technologies. “The site provides a wealth of resources for engineers of all levels and others looking to learn more about the cured-in-place pipe method of rehabilitating pipes without excavation.”
Inliner.com’s resources include:
- • Industry news and events, including new product capabilities, patents and tradeshows;
- • Product specifications and resin data sheets;
- • Engineering Design Guide request form;
- • Interactive map of certified installers;
- • Product and company videos;
- • Information on municipal and industrial applications for wastewater pipe rehabilitation;
- • Cured-in-place pipe product installation and curing methods;
- • Career center where applicants can send resumes to Inliner Technologies and any of its licensees; and
- • Project case studies showcasing product capabilities.