The event will be held Feb. 26 to 28, 2014 in New York City
The forum will highlight the 2014 Strategic Top 100 Global Infrastructure Projects . It will also allow 500-plus public and private sector executives to engage in private meetings and deal sessions, keynotes, workshops and rapid project presentations.
Presenters and panelists at the forum include:
- • Luis Fernando Andrade – president, ANI;
- • Andrés Gluski – CEO, AES Corp.;
- • Rene Limcaoco – undersecretary for planning & project development, Philippines;
- • Alexander Bazhenov – CEO, FCPF;
- • Suzette Goldstein – director of planning, global, HoK;
- • Laurie Mahon – managing director, global head of infrastructure finance, CIBC;
- • Jane Chmielinski – COO, AECOM;
- • Dr. Michael Horodniceanu – president, MTACC;
- • Vahid Ownjazayeri – chief executive, civil infrastructure, AECOM;
- • Ricardo Coutinho – governor of Paraíba, Brazil;
- • Elguja Khokrishvili – executive director, Municipal Development Fund of Georgia;
- • Thomas Spearing – president, project management group, Americas, Hill Intl.;
- • Nuria Fernandez – general manager, VTA;
- • Joaquim Levy – CEO, Banco Bradesco Asset Management; and
- • Janice Tuchman – editor-in-chief, ENR Magazine.
The third day of the forum, Feb. 28, will focus on the topic of Women in Infrastructure: Accessing the Global Talent Pool. High-ranking men and women from around the world will identify the roles women play in the industry, ending the day with a brainstorming session.
Click here  to register for the Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum.