The Control System Integrators Assn. has inducted, certified & recertified new members
The Control System Integrators Assn. (CSIA) announced the following companies have recently joined the association, become certified or become recertified.
New integrator members include:
- • DataRealm Inc., Windsor, ON, Canada
- • SAI Technologies, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Newly certified member:
- • TriCore Inc., Racine, Wis.
The following members recently became recertified:
- • Matrix Technologies Inc., Maumee, Ohio
- • Northwind Technical Services Inc., Sabetha, Kan.
- • Optimation, Boston
- • Optimation, Houston
- • Optimation Industrial Services LLC, Rochester, N.Y.,
- • Optimation Philadelphia – TSD, Exton, Pa.
- • Optimation Technology Inc., Rush, N.Y.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an independent audit with stringent performance standards in nine management categories: general; human resources; marketing, business development and sales; financial; project; system development lifecycle; supporting activities; quality assurance; and service and support.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators.