The annual Market Outlook Workshop will take place in San Diego Aug. 8 to 9, 2013, and provide attendees with current and specific market insights on both the valve and pump industries.
The two-day workshop will be held at the Hotel Solamar and feature presentations from industry and economic leaders on trends in a number of diverse marketplaces and economies.
Expert presenters will focus on specific market sectors; they include:
- • “Water/Wastewater” – Tom Decker, vice president, Brown & Caldwell; Power – Kevin Geraghty, vice president of power generation, NV Energy;
- • “Oil & Gas” – John Spears, president, Spears & Associates;
- • “Petrochemical” – Mark Eramo, executive vice president, IHS Global Insight;
- • “Shale Gas” – Richard Ranger, senior policy advisor, American Petroleum Institute; and
- • “Hydrocarbon Processing” – Mark Peters, VP and group publisher, PenWell.
Workshop highlights also include a “Wall Street Perspective” presentation by Michael Halloran, senior research analyst and vice president, Robert W. Baird & Co.; an “Economic Outlook” by Alan Beaulieu, president of ITR Economics. There will also be a session on “The Changing Face of Distribution” by Greg Peterson, vice president of value sales, MRC Inc.
Online registration can be completed at www.pumps.org/13marketoutlook .