Former president of Mexico will present awards at the gala dinner on April 22, 2013
The former President of Mexico, Vicente Fox, will be a guest speaker at the Global Water Summit in Seville, Spain, April 22 and 23, 2013. Fox was a leader in the economic and geopolitical sphere of Latin America during the last decade and the youngest-ever president of Coca-Cola in the region.
He will address the audience of water and industry executives and also present the trophies at the Global Water Awards Gala Dinner on April 22 at the Barcelo Renacimiento in Seville, Spain.
This year, the Summit will reach out to the industry and explore what can be learned as industry leaders face issues of water stewardship and tighter regulation. Our keynote speakers from major water-using industries—IT, mining, energy—will share their insights, and look closely at the efforts that have already been made to reduce the impact of risk on municipalities and business, and how we can use these achievements to promote more business in risk-affected areas.
Other topics will include:
- • Emerging opportunities in Latin America;
- • Managing water risk for sustainable growth;
- • Trends in industrial water;
- • New business for the next decade;
- • Focus on Smart Metering and other breakthrough technologies; and
- • Insights from the best-performing utilities in the world