RFPs total more than $3.5 million
The Water Research Foundation announced 20 Requests for Proposals (RFPs) that are now open for competitive bidding.
Interested parties can view the RFPs at http://waterrf.org/Research/RFPs/  or request copies from the foundation at 303.347.6118 or email@example.com . Please include the RFP identification number when making requests. Proposal due dates vary, but range from April through July.
Current guidelines for proposal submission are available at http://waterrf.org/Research/Administration/ProposalGuidelines .
The 20 RFPs and their identification numbers are:
• Assessing Potential Short-Term Impacts of Chloramination (4320);
• Addressing Revenue Gaps Through Improved Financial Practices and Effective Utility Management (4366);
• Answers to Challenging Infrastructure Management Questions (4367);
• Assessing Performance of Biofilm Sampling Approaches (4368);
• Best Practices for Water Utility Legal Protection and Claims Management from Infrastructure Failure Events (4369);
• Controlling the Formation of Nitrosamines During Water Treatment (4370);
• Effective Organization and Component Analysis of Water Utility Leakage Data (4372);
• Guidance for Treatment of Variable Manganese Loading (4373);
• Main Breaks: Current Knowledge and Research Roadmap (4374);
• Methodology for Determining Baseline Commercial, Institutional and Industrial End Uses of Water (4375);
• Guidance Document for Testing Medium-Pressure UV Inactivation of Viruses (4376);
• Quality Management of Infrastructure Assets from Manufacture to Installation (4377);
• Water Footprints and the Value of Water: New Concepts for Sustainable Water Utilities and Communities (4378);
• Workshop: Research Needs About Opportunistic Pathogens in Premise Plumbing (4379);
• Addressing Climate Change by Applying Adaptive Management Techniques to Infrastructure Management (4380);
• Effective Communication of Climate Change Effects to Stakeholders (4381);
• Impact of Climate Change on the Ecology of Algal Blooms (4382);
• Green Building Design: Water Quality and Utility Management Considerations (4383);
• Identifying Gaps in Understanding the Benefits/Costs of Boil Water Advisories as a Public Health Protection Measure (4385); and
• Decision Support Program for Reducing EDCs and PPCPs in Drinking Water (4386).