Company will participate in the annual conference supporting safe drinking water
Primary Flow Signal (PFS) announces its participation in the American Water Works Assn.’s New England section (NEAWWA) Spring Joint Regional Conference & Exhibition at the DCU Center April 3 to 4 in Worcester, Mass.
The American Water Works Assn. is an international nonprofit educational association dedicated to sustainable safe water, with 43 sections in North America. As NEWWA’s largest event, the Spring Conference draws more than 2,800 water works professionals and nearly 200 vendor exhibitors for two days of networking opportunities, including an exhibition hall, technical sessions led by industry presenters, treatment plant tours, and student-run poster sessions.
“As a company dedicated to the accurate measurement of water, we are looking forward to exhibiting at the NEWWA conference,” said Bruce Briggs, president of Primary Flow Signal. “We invite water industry professionals to visit our booth to learn more about how our water and wastewater flow metering technology can provide accurate measurement in their facilities to ultimately encourage the safety of our world’s drinking water.”
More like this
- Primary Flow Signal to Attend Indiana AWWA Annual Conference
- New England Water Works Assn. Presents S E A Consultants Inc. Engineer With Award of Merit
- Badger Meter Named Sponsor of ACE13 Meter Madness Contest
- California Water Leaders to Deliver Keynote Speeches at CA-NV AWWA Water Conference
- Primary Flow Signal, Turbines Inc. to Show at Pollutec Horizons 2013