Polypropylene String Cartridges Offer Efficient Filtration
The units are offered in lengths of 5 to 72 in. with diameters of 2 to 6 in.
United Filters Intl.'s UPDN cartridges have been tested and certified by the Water Quality Assn. to NSF 42/61 standards assuring continuity of the materials and manufacturing process for the finished product. UPDN cartridges will not impart unwanted leached materials which may impact the quality of municipal or private point-of-use/point-of-entry drinking water.
Advantages of these cartridges include:
- • No chemical leaching;
- • No media migration;
- • Knife-edge sealing;
- • High filtration efficiency;
- • Increased dirt holding capacity;
- • Uniform flow through the entire yarn structure;
- • Improved resistance to particle unloading;
- • Consistent micron rating; and
- • Clear density grading inside to outside during the manufacturing process.
These units are offered in lengths of 5 to 72 in. with diameters of 2 to 6 in. Special wrapping and private labeling can be provided.