The HALO System from Philadelphia Mixing Solutions (PMSL), the latest advancement in oxidation ditch technology, received the Environmental Business Journal’s Business Achievement Award for Technical Merit in 2005. Respected environmental experts present the award for outstanding innovation and differentiation from other industry offerings.
PMSL’s HALO System incorporates four separate technology choices to optimize the biological treatment of municipal wastewater. By offering brush rotor, diffused air, directional aeration and low-speed surface aeration, PMSL offers all major forms of aeration with indifference to method. Ditch operators can now make an informed choice that fits the exact application requirements.
Using the HALO Matrix, derived from over 50 years of practical aeration experience, engineers are able to evaluate the benefits of each aeration method. Then the HALO Builder software models a true plant representation prior to construction. Customers can evaluate the resulting effluent produced by each alternative technology in order to make the most informed decision.
New plant construction and existing plant upgrades are now able to be evaluated with industry aeration experts using the most complete data available. PMSL continues reducing risks and eliminating the unknowns through actual testing in the most comprehensive, full-scale aeration test lab available.
More like this
- HaloSource Technologies Hires Das as Chief Executive for India
- Vanson HaloSource and Monogram Systems Tackle Safe Water in Commercial Planes and High-Speed Trains
- Storm-Klear Manufacturer Announces Merger
- HaloKlear Technology Receives Washington Department of Ecology Approval
- HaloSource Joins With Eureka Forbes to Provide Clean Drinking Water in India