Texas Water Main Project Enters Construction Phase
RJN will provide engineering assistance as necessary and conduct a final project inspection with the city
Construction is set to begin on the West Pressure Plane Improvements Project, a RJN Group Inc. water main design project in the city of Garland, Texas. RJN provided the city with design engineering services for a 24-in. water main as well as associated water mains and roadway improvements along a preferred route from the pump station at Wallace Drive to Ridgedale Drive.
RJN designed approximately 7,500 linear ft of 24-in. PVC water transmission main as well as 7,500 linear ft of 8-in. water line. Along the entire alignment, RJN provided design services for full depth and width pavement replacement. At various locations along the project alignment, RJN conducted storm drainage analysis and designed new storm drainage facilities ranging from 21- to 70-in. diameter.
During the construction phase RJN will provide engineering assistance as necessary and conduct a final project inspection with the city of Garland.
More like this
- RJN Group Assists Water Main Improvement Project in Texas
- RJN Group Awarded Texas Water, Wastewater Improvement Projects
- San Antonio Water System Selects RJN Group for Rehabilitation Project
- RJN Group, Inc. to Conduct Villa Park Water Main Master Plan
- RJN Assists Texas City with Sanitary Sewer Evaluation