Pinehills, LLC Selects USFilter for Five-Year Contract
The largest mixed use community in the northeastern United States, The Pinehills, has awarded USFilter Operating Services a multi-year contract for the operation and maintenance of its Pinehills Private Sewer Treatment Facility. In addition, USFilters JetTech Products is the prime equipment and technology supplier for The Pinehills new 150,000 gallons per day treatment facility that will serve residential and commercial customers.
Upon completion, The Pinehills, set in Plymouth, Mass., will include more than 2,800 homes on more than 3,000 acres of pine forest, 1.3 million square feet of commercial/retail development including a Marriott Conference Center Resort, and golf courses by Rees Jones and Nicklaus Design.
"The superior qualifications, experience and depth of resources USFilter offers, both company-wide and on an individual basis, were significant factors in their selection as operator for The Pinehills treatment facility," said John J. Judge, project manager for The Pinehills. "The fact that local personnel will be assigned by USFilter to operate the facility was also a positive factor."
USFilter brings more than 18 years of local experience to The Pinehills community. USFilter operates 22 treatment facilities in Massachusetts including the Town of Plymouth where the company manages its 3 MGD (million gallons per day) wastewater treatment facility.
More like this
- City of Rialto and USFilter Operating Services Partner for Wastewater Treatment Services
- Detroit Selects USFilter for $5 Million Wastewater Upgrade
- Three Alabama Communities Partner with USFilter for Water and Wastewater Services
- Connecticut Community Selects USFilter To Provide Wastewater Services
- Veolia to Sell Part of USFilter, Focus on Long-term Operating Contracts