Neil Desmond, senior vice-president and general manager of the Fluid Solutions Group for Pentair Water, was acknowledged with the President’s Plaque at the WQA Aquatech USA 2007 convention in Orlando, Fla.
The award was given in honor of Desmond’s 2006-2007 term as president of the international trade association, where he has served on the Board of Directors since 2003. The plaque presented to Desmond reads “In appreciation of his unique personal leadership and strategic foresight for the association.”
The Water Quality Association is the not-for-profit association representing the residential, commercial, industrial, and small community water treatment industry. Aquatech is a portfolio of the world’s leading trade exhibitions of process, drinking, and wastewater technology.
Pentair Water provides products and systems used worldwide in the movement, treatment, storage and enjoyment of water.
More like this
- Ray Cross Challenge Brings in Over $700,000 for Water Quality Research
- Pentair Named Overall Innovation Winner at Aquatech Amsterdam
- Aquatech Innovation Award Calls for Entries
- WQA Honors Industry Leaders at WQA Aquatech USA 2006
- Soldotna, Ala., Student Receives Award from President Bush for Stream Protection Project