PC Construction to Donate to Five Charities
Employee-owners ask the community to vote on which five organizations will receive a $5,500 donation
To celebrate 55 years of building communities across the country, PC Construction is donating $5,500 to each of five outstanding charitable organizations.
PC Construction’s employee-owners selected 10 of their favorite nonprofits from the communities where they do business. They are asking the public to help choose the final five winners.
To participate, go to www.PCis55.com/vote and vote for one of the following organizations:
- · Cancer Patient Support Program of Vermont (Vermont)
- · Center for Grieving Children (Maine)
- · Champions for Children (Georgia)
- · Champlain Valley Family Center (New York)
- · Chesapeake Bay Foundation (Maryland)
- · Committee on Temporary Shelter (Vermont)
- · The Daniel Center for Math and Science (North Carolina)
- · Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore (Virginia)
- · The Lake Champlain Committee (Vermont)
- · Willing Hands (New Hampshire)
Voting closes Oct. 1, 2013.
“Since 1958, PC Construction has always valued giving back to the organizations that provide so much support to the communities in which we work,” said Kevin McCarthy, president and CEO of PC Construction. “As employee-owners, we believe in collaboration. That’s why we wanted to thank our clients, business partners and members of the community for their support over the past 55 years by letting them ultimately select the five organizations to receive the donations.”