Partnership Provides Integrated Hydraulic Solution
Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions signed a partnership agreement with Haestad Methods to jointly market and support an integrated hydraulic analysis solution consisting of Intergraph’s GeoMedia technology and Haestad’s WaterObjects, an object-oriented application Software Development Kit.
Intergraph is currently developing an interface to seamlessly link the sophisticated spatial data management functionality of GeoMedia technology with WaterObjects’ water distribution modeling capabilities.
This new GIS hydraulic analysis solution will allow users to build and analyze hydraulic models within the GeoMedia environment, giving users the unique capability to dynamically visualize modifications to modeling scenarios. With this solution, users will be able to maintain their infrastructure data in one location and perform analysis directly with this data.
The solution will give local governments and public works agencies dynamic visualization and data integration capabilities that will enhance infrastructure management productivity. Engineering, planning and operations professionals can use the technology to maintain a central data repository, thus eliminating timely GIS data exports and conversions as well as the worries of locating the most up-to-date information.
More like this
- Intergraph Teams with Haestad Methods to Provide Integrated Hydraulic Solution
- Haestad Methods Launches Geospatial Water Distribution Modeling and Management Software
- Haestad Methods Delivers First Fully Customizable Modeling Solution with WaterObjects
- Intergraph Donates Software For BYU Storm Drainage Design and Analysis
- Anglian Water Implements Intergraph for Next Generation Network Management System