Parkson Corp. has acquired American Bulk Conveying, Inc. (ABC), an engineer, designer and manufacturer of wastewater solids handling systems. The addition will allow Parkson to provide complete integrated headworks systems.
William Acton, President of Parkson Corp. said, "We look to the ABC product line and organization to significantly enhance Parkson's current lines and to support our strategic growth plans o expand into new applications."
American Bulk Conveying, founded in 1952, is a leader in bulk solids and proprietary equipment designs for both the municipal and industrial markets. Examples of their solids handling product line include proprietary vertical shaftless screw designs and specially designed shafted screw systems.
More like this
- Parkson Corp. Acquires Waterlink's Separations Division
- Parkson and MIOX Officials Announce New Partnership
- Delaware Municipality Selects Parkson Corp. for Innovative Wastewater Solution
- Parkson Corp. Builds Potable Water Plant for Tsunami Victims
- AccuRate Appoints PennQuip, Inc. as a New Representative in Four States