Parjana was honored for its significant impact on industry, environment & global community
Detroit, Mich.-based water technology innovator Parjana Inc. was named one of Michigan's 101 Best and Brightest Sustainable Companies in an award ceremony opened by Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder at Davenport University in Grand Rapids, Mich.
The award is presented by Corp! Magazine and the 101 Best and Brightest organization. The award "celebrates organizations that inspire and produce green technology while making positive contributions to the community locally and globally."
Parjana CEO Andrew Niemczyk invented a patent-pending, energy-passive water drainage system that solves standing water problems while rebalancing the earth's water and soils.
The Energy Passive Ground Water Recharge Parjana uses a series of vertically arranged plastic devices that provide natural water drainage without the need for electrical sources, motors or batteries. The technology has already been used successfully in nearly 100 applications ranging from residences, businesses and agriculture to airports and soccer fields.
More like this
- Bottled Water Preservative Causes Wastewater Problems
- Michigan Attorney General Reinforces Concerns About Annex 2001
- Nestle Waters Responds to Conditions of Water Use Permits in Michigan
- American Biogas Council Recognizes Michigan State University with Project of the Year Award
- UV Pure Technologies Receives The Artemis Project Award