alfred benesch & company (benesch) has been awarded a five-year contract to serve as Statewide Consultant to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) Small Drinking Water Systems Engineering Services Program (ESP). The program provides engineering services to qualified drinking water systems serving 3,300 or fewer persons.
Serving as the PADEP ESP Statewide Consultant since 1999, benesch has worked closely with PADEP personnel to assist more than 35 water systems to improve their technical, managerial and financial capabilities to achieve compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act through this successful program.
In 2004, the American Council of Engineering Companies of Pennsylvania (ACEC/PA) presented the PADEP ESP with a Diamond Award Certificate for Engineering Excellence.
More like this
- EPA Settles Clean Water Act Case with Harrah's Casino
- Three Utilities First to Receive National Award for Safe Water Practices
- Earth Tech Adds New Executives to Capitol District Staff
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts
- Borough of Boyertown, PA Extends Contract with Severn Trent Services