OSHA Expands NSF's Testing Accreditation
NSF International, The Public Health and Safety Company(tm), expanded accreditation under Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) program. NSF certification now includes all electrical components related to food equipment and water treatment devices.
"Having both water and electrical listing with NSF allows us to 'one stop shop,' which translates into time and cost savings," said Jon Schyvinck, quality assurance manager, Freedom Plastics, Inc. "NSF is our single source solution for all of our certification needs."
NSF is one of a select group of laboratories in the world to be recognized by OSHA as an NRTL. To review the electrical standards to which NSF is now certifying products, visit www.nsf.org/info/accreditations.html.
"By receiving this expansion to include additional standards, our clients who currently use NSF services for health effect or performance can now achieve certification for electrical safety as well," said Mark Jost, Senior Vice President, Water Systems. "At NSF, we are combining our services to provide our clients with cost effective, timely solutions."
More like this
- NSF Intl. Announces New Strategic Partnership With MET Laboratories
- NSF Certifies AquaPRO Systems to Pool/Spa American National Standards
- NSF Expands its Global Certification Services to China
- NSF Announces New Certification Services for PVC Water Main Pipe
- NSF Now Certifies Products to Uniform Plumbing Code