Orbeco-Hellige Receives ISO Certification
ISO 9001:2008 provides a set of requirements that must be in place to have a quality management system
Orbeco-Hellige Inc. has received ISO 9001:2008 certification, an internationally recognized standard issued to organizations with quality management systems. The certification was authorized by TÜVRheinland, a global provider of independent testing and certification services.
ISO 9001:2008 provides a set of requirements that must be in place to have a quality management system, regardless of the organization’s size, product or service line, or public or private status. Certification to the standard is voluntary, and organizations must complete an auditing process by a third-party registrar.
Located in Sarasota, Fla., Orbeco-Hellige serves as the North American headquarters for the Tintometer Group of Companies, specializing in the manufacturing of products for the water quality and color measurement industries.
More like this
- E/One Sewer Systems Business Earns ISO Certification
- Moving Water Industries Receives New Certifications
- Pipe Line Development Co. Achieves ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 Certifications
- Anvil Intl. Obtains Grooved Products ISO-9001:2008 Certification
- Calgon Carbon Companies Receive ISO 9001:2008 Certification