HD Supply Waterworks, a distributor of waterworks infrastructure products, has relocated one...
Register by June 30 to save more than $600
Smart metering professionals will benefit from the outstanding educational and networking opportunities available at Autovation 2009, Sept. 13 to 16, 2009, in Denver. Learn from knowledgeable industry professionals, view the latest technologies and solutions and meet with leading manufacturers.
For more information and event schedule, download the early program brochure. Register by June 30 to save more than $600. Online registration is available here.
Autovation 2009 Offers:
• Pre- and Post-Autovation Courses—In-depth full- and half-day courses focusing on issues from deployment strategies to advanced applications;
• Keynote speaker—Dan Burrus, a leading technology forecaster;
• Educational sessions—Hear real-world lessons on contract negotiation, deployment, project management, security, MDM, outage management, pre-payment options, interoperability and much more;
• Utility Peer Roundtables—A unique networking opportunity to share ideas and experiences with colleagues (open to utility delegates only);
• Autovation Exhibit Hall—Your best source of information on the latest products and services; and
• Networking Opportunities—Discuss challenges and solutions during numerous networking functions including Breakfast with the Experts, Utility Peer Breakfast, First-time attendee orientation and evening receptions.
New for 2009
The program committee is accepting video abstract submissions. In a short five- to 10-minute video clip, showcase your latest project, deployment plans, field tests, new processes, equipment, etc. Accepted video submissions will be featured during Autovation. Take advantage of this unique format to share your successes and challenges with your colleagues. For more information on how to submit your video, contact Barbara Gunderson, education director, at [email protected].