Software to support city’s comprehensive capital improvement program
Innovyze announced that Oklahoma City has elected to adopt the InfoWater MSX Executive Suite, InfoWater UDF Suite and CapPlan ArcGIS-centric software to support its comprehensive capital improvement program.
Oklahoma City has a population of more than 550,000 on 622 sq mi. The city will use Innovyze programs to develop accurate, comprehensive models of its water supply and distribution systems.
These models will aid the enterprise in optimizing its capital improvement plans to provide maximum benefit for the lowest cost. They will help determine cost-effective system operational and management strategies that best accommodate rapid community growth and continue to ensure a safe and stable water supply.
Developed and supported by industry experts and with direct support to geodatabases, the innovative network and asset performance modeling technology addresses every facet of utility infrastructure management, operation and protection.
More like this
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Works Deploys Smart Water Network Modeling Technology
- Sacramento Suburban Water District Selects MWH Soft Technology to Meet Business Challenges
- Salt Lake City Switches to MWH Soft Advanced Geospatial Technology
- Denver Suburb Adopts New Geospatial Technology
- Cincinnati’s Metropolitan Sewer District Implements New Software