January workshop held for water utility managers in southern California; February workshop demonstrated asset management techniques for water utilities
The National Water Research Institute (NWRI) has announced that presentations from the Utility Branding Network’s “Branding Workshop for Orange County and Inland Empire” and a February 2009 Advanced Asset Management Workshop are now available online.
The January presentations are available at www.utilitybranding.net/events2.php.
The January workshop was designed for water and wastewater utility managers in the Orange County and Inland Empire regions of southern California.
Presentations from the February "hands-on" asset management assessment workshop for water and wastewater utilities are available at www.epa.gov/OWM/assetmanage/assets_training.htm.
The workshop was based on a program developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It was sponsored by the EPA, NWRI and city of San Diego Metropolitan Wastewater District.
The purpose of the workshop was to demonstrate how advanced asset management techniques can be effectively transferred to water or wastewater utilities.
More like this
- ‘Direct Potable Reuse’ Whitepaper Now Available
- "Building the Wastewater Utility Brand" Management Manual Now Available
- WEF, EPA to Offer Water/Wastewater Facility Security Training
- NWRI Establishes Fellowship to Support Outstanding Graduate Research in Water Science
- NWRI Fellowship Applications Due March 1st