NSF International announced that it will hold two one-day free courses covering Certification of Residential Water Treatment Devices. The first course will take place on September 9 in Minneapolis, Minn. (Minneapolis Marriott Southwest) and the second course will be held on September 22 in Milwaukee, Wis. (Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel).
The courses will cover the following topics:
* Background on NSF International;
* Certification requirements;
* The NSF DWTU Standards;
* Who writes the NSF Standards;
* NSF Certification Policies;
* What kinds of products can be certified;
* Independent certification of claims through testing;
* Material safety; and
* Structural integrity.
Attendees will understand the NSF certification process; learn how to answer questions about NSF certification; learn how to market and sell NSF certified products; take away a CD containing a free guide to NSF certification, plus other great materials; receive a hard copy of the Certification Guide and seminar materials; expert instruction from NSF's Technical Manager for the DWTU Certification Program; and capitalize on a rare opportunity to learn about NSF while staying close to home.
Manufacturers of residential water treatment products; dealers, installers, and service technicians; residential water treatment sales professionals; and inspectors and other interested regulatory professionals are strongly encouraged to attend.
For additional information and to register contact NSF at 800.NSF.MARK.
More like this
- NSF Publishes Guide to New European Standards for Drinking Water Treatment Systems
- NSF Announces Three Promotions
- NSF Expands Testing Operations in Taiwan with New Laboratory in Taichung
- Need to Learn More About Water Treatment, NSF Certification and Activated Carbon?
- Drinking Water Treatment Units Training