No Halliday for Ionics
Ionics, Inc. announced that Robert J. Halliday, its executive vice president, chief operating officer and chief financial officer, will be leaving the company to pursue a business opportunity with Unica Corp., a software development company.
Arthur L. Goldstein, Ionics' chairman and chief executive officer, commented, "Bob Halliday joined Ionics in 1990 and has played an important role on our management team. We wish him all the best in his new endeavor."
(Source: Ionics, Inc.)
More like this
- Ionics, Incorporated Acquires Ecolochem
- Ionics Joins Toray, Mitsui USA In Membrane Joint Venture
- Ionics to Acquire Ecolochem in a Transaction Valued at $338 Million
- Ionics Reports Third Quarter and Nine Months Results
- Membrane-based Waste Treatment Plant at Governor Dummer Academy Completes First Successful Year of O