NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. announces the acquisition of the assets and rights to the Canned Motor Pump product line of Sundyne Corporation (Arvada, Co.). Financial terms were not disclosed.
Effective immediately, the Canned Motor Pump products as well as the entire NIKKISO Non-Seal Pump line will be available from NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. through a newly formed Sealless Representative Network.
According to Mark Murphy, general manager of Nikkiso Pumps America, Inc., “This acquisition will for the first time provide direct access to the full breadth of the NIKKISO Non-Seal Pump product line and services to our North and South American customers. We intend to keep in place the existing Canned Motor Pump representative network utilized by Sundyne Corporation to maintain a high level of consistency with those existing customers. Our established successful metering pump sales and service network will remain separate.”
More like this
- Mark Murphy Promoted to Vice President, Nikkiso Pumps America
- NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. Announces Three Key Management Additions
- NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. Hires New Latin/South American Regional Sales Manager
- Slashing Operation & Maintenance Costs
- Thirty Three Pump & Supplier Companies to Lead ‘Pump Systems Matter’