Nick Labansky Joins UV Pure Technologies
On April 11, 2005, Nick Labansky joined UV Pure Technologies, Inc. as their new NE business development manager. Nick is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater with a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication with a Minor in Marketing.
Previously he was the general manager for Dalee Water Systems, an Independent Culligan Dealer in Whitewater, Wis.
Nick will be charged with the responsibility of NE business development, training and support.
“Nick Labansky is a great addition to our growing team at UV Pure Technologies.” said Ken Medlin, business development manager, United States. “He has the knowledge and skills to be a real asset to all of our distributors and dealers.”
More like this
- Genesis Water Technologies, Inc.
- Ecoloclean Industries Announces New Executive
- Chad LaCroix Joins Watts Water Technologies as Product Manager
- WaterChef Announces Sale of 100 PureSafe Water Station Units to Chinese Joint Venture
- PurePulse, Millipore to Market Virus Inactivation Systems to Biopharmaceutical Market