The association's 2014 board includes officers, division vice presidents & directors
The National Ground Water Assn.'s (NGWA) 2014 board includes new officers, division vice presidents and three new directors.
The new officers for NGWA's national board are:
- • President Griffin Crosby Jr., CWD/PI, Crosby Well Drilling Inc., Lake Wales, Fla.;
- • President-Elect Richard Thron, MGWC, Mantyla Well Drilling Inc., Lakeland, Minn.;
- • Secretary Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps and Equipment Ltd., Abernathy, Texas;
- • Treasurer Todd E. Hunter, CWD/PI, Ground Water Pump Systems, Boulder, Colo.;
- • Vice President of the Contractors Div. Jeffrey W. Williams, MGWC, CVCLD, Spafford & Sons Water Wells, Jericho, Vt.;
- • Vice President of Manufacturers Div. Joe Large, Jet-Lube Inc., Houston, Texas;
- • Vice President of Scientists and Engineers Div. Robert P. Schreiber, PE, CDM Smith Inc., Cambridge, Mass,;
- • Vice President of Suppliers Div. Thomas A. McDermott Jr., A.I. McDermott Co. Inc., Oshkosh, Wis.; and
- • Past President Daniel T. Meyer, MGWC, CVCLD, Gregg Drilling & Testing Inc., Signal Hill, Calif.
The three new national directors are:
- • Denis Crayon, CHST, Summit Drilling Co. Inc., Bridgewater, N.J.;
- • Merritt Partridge, Partridge Well Drilling Co., Jacksonville, Fla.; and
- • Scott King, PG, AMEC Environment and Infrastructure, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
More like this
- NGWA Announces 2013 Award Winners
- Cal State Fullerton Professor Receives NGWA Awards
- National Groundwater Research and Educational Foundation Awards Scholarships
- Getting Back to Business Basics Key to Weathering Recessions, Says NGWA Session
- Hydraulic Institute Announces 2010 Board of Directors, Officers