New Water Brand Targets Women
Phoenix Global Group, makers of Pink and Vegas Energy Drinks, now offers Pink2O -- the first water fortified specifically for the nutritional needs of women.
Pink2O contains over 62% of recommended daily values of Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12 and Folic Acid and 25% of Vitamin C, E, Selenium and Calcium, the vitamins and minerals that women need most.
Pink2O is lightly flavored and has no calories, carbohydrates, caffeine or preservatives.
Enhanced waters are the fastest growing category in beverage and women comprise the largest consumer segment of this category.
More like this
- Aquafina Plays Up Pure Water Necessities in First National TV Advertising Campaign
- K9 Water Company Introduces Bottled Water for Dogs
- Energy Multi-Vitamin Enhanced Water Expands with Three New Varieties
- Quest Water Signs MOU With Water for Women Foundation in South Africa
- Bottled Water Expert Panel Announced for IBWA's 2002 Convention