Hart Scientific, a division of Fluke Corp. and the world leader in temperature calibration products and services, announces anew product category: Metrology Wells. Designed for calibration of a wide variety of thermometers and temperature sensors, the new Hart Scientific Metrology Wells (Models 9170, 9171, 9172, and 9173) provide cal lab performance in a compact, easy to transport instrument ideal for both laboratory and field environments.
Hart Scientific's proprietary electronics and design enable Metrology Wells to have exceptional performance among seven critical components: stability to ±0.005 °C; axial (vertical) uniformity to ±0.02 °C; radial (well-to-well) uniformity to ±0.01 °C; built-in reference accuracy to ±0.006°C; error from loading to ±0.005 °C; hysteresis to ±0.025 °C; and immersion depth to 203 mm (8").
They are ideal for use in food, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and other manufacturing settings as well as
Hart Scientific's 917X Series Metrology Wells feature large LCD displays, numeric keypads, and a menu-driven interface that make operation of the instruments simple and fast. Additional features include preprogrammed tasks, such as "ramp-and-soak" routines, which can be saved in the memory. A dedicated °C/°F button allows for switching of temperature units.
More like this
- Company Eases the Work Flow with a Process Calibrator
- Danaher Corp. Announces Executive Appointments
- Emerson Releases Two New Versions of Rosemount Analytical Model 1056 Analyzer
- University of Idaho, Blue Water Technologies Recognized for Wastewater Research
- High Performance Coatings Meet Stringent Standards At Iowa City Water Treatment Facility