New Membrane Bioreactor Package Plants Provide Big Wastewater Treatment for Small Applications
The new FastPac Membrane Bioreactor Package Plant offers big wastewater treatment in a small package.
The skidded plant, a pre-engineered membrane wastewater treatment system, is designed for applications 100,000 gallons per day or less.
The FastPac packaged plant uses the USFilter MemJet membrane bioreactor (MBR) operating system to create a compact and dynamic wastewater treatment system.
The complete factory assembled treatment plant contains highly automated features to meet the demands of the most stringent environmental requirements, while reducing labor and installation costs. The small footprint FastPac system also provides efficient influent prescreening and mixed liquor rescreening to reduce membrane maintenance and enhance membrane performance and life.
Suitable for applications from 25,000 gpd to 100,000 gpd, the FastPac can be used for residential and commercial development projects, industrial applications, remote installations, emergency response wastewater treatment applications, military bases and rapid infrastructure deployment, sports facilities, parks, schools, shopping centers, and office parks.
More like this
- KMS to Provide Membrane Bioreactor Modules for Russian Oil Refinery
- Koch Membrane Systems to Showcase Products at IWA World Water Congress and Exhibition
- Koch Membrane Systems Showcases Products at ACE10
- Water Reuse at Remote Locations
- KMS Installs MBR Ultrafiltration Modules at Chemical Plant in Eastern China