New Jersey-American will hold a groundbreaking ceremony in Middle Township, Cape May County at the Boise Clay Complex/Martin Luther King Center on George and Main Streets on September 17, 2002 at 6:00 p.m.
The groundbreaking celebrates the installation of 15,000 feet of water main that will serve 137 new customers in the Whitesboro section. The new main will enable New Jersey-American to provide the citizens with a reliable source of drinking water.
The project is anticipated to take about three months.
For more information please call Lendel G. Jones at New Jersey-American's Government Affairs Department at 856-672-2751 or page her at 856-337-0276.
More like this
- New Jersey-American Water to Break Ground on New Water Main
- New Leadership Team of New Jersey-American Water Announced
- Hungerford & Terry Installs New Products for New Jersey-American Water Co.
- American Water Company's President Speaks on NJN Public Radio
- New Jersey American Water Breaks Ground on Treatment Plant in Short Hills