The GL&V Process Group, through the U.S. subsidiary GL&V/Dorr-Oliver Inc., has received a CDN$2.3 million order for the supply of Bridge Type Clarifiers for the City of Trenton, New Jersey. This brings to over CDN$6 million the total orders received in the first half of fiscal 2001-2002 to supply environmental equipment to the U.S. municipal market, representing over 20 projects in 14 American States.
GL&V/Dorr-Oliver Inc. is a supplier of proprietary wastewater treatment technologies designed to improve operating efficiency and subsequent purity of water entering our rivers and lakes.
``With last year's acquisition of Environmental Equipment & Systems, Inc. (Connecticut), we integrated a new customer base in the United States, including several large municipalities, along with a leading-edge technology for industrial and municipal waste treatment that is complementary to the industrial environmental technologies we already had,'' said Greg Bruyea, President of GL&V's Process Group. ``We are receiving a very favourable response from the U.S. municipal environmental marketplace, one of our most promising growth sectors.''
More like this
- Groupe Laperriere & Verreault, Inc. Acquires Environmental Equipment & Systems Inc.
- $18 Million (CAN) Contract Awarded to GL&V’s Water Treatment Group
- GL&V Wins Contract in Qatar
- GL&V's Integration of EIMCO Progressing Faster than Expected
- Hungerford & Terry Utilizes Radium Removal Process to Clean Up Vineland, N.J., Wells