New Distributors for Atmosphere Water Technology
Electric & Gas Technology's (ELGT) subsidiary Atmosphere Water Technology, Inc. (AWT) appointed new distributors, Watermaker Middle East and Watermaker Asia to promote its Watermaker Technology. Both have exclusive territory to utilize the entire line of the AWT Watermaker solution portfolio.
The Watermaker is a technology that captures the humidity from the atmosphere to produce purified drinking water. This system can provide from five gallons per day to more than 1 million gallons per day.
Watermaker is an electronic system that produces clean water without connection to any source of water other than that suspended as vapor in the atmosphere. The scaleable technology produces from 5 to 10,000 gallons of pure water per day. Large metropolitan solutions can produce up to 2 million gallons per day and when installed with an automatic bottling facility, will produce 3.78 million two-liter bottles per day, utilizing only electricity. The systems can be fabricated and installed in 90 to 120 days.
More like this
- Electric & Gas Technology, Inc., Threatens Legal Action Against Companies Infringing on Patents
- Staving Off Drought in the Marshall Islands
- Advanced Medical Technologies to Acquire Technology That Produces Pure Drinking Water from Air
- Total of $13 Million in California Membrane Contracts Goes to ZENON
- Wataire Industries Inc. Confirms Shipment of Commercial Atmospheric Water Generators to Belize