NDWAC's Water Security Working Group Meeting Announced
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the third public meeting of the Water Security Working Group (WSWG) of the National Drinking Water Advisory Council (NDWAC), which was established under the Safe Drinking Water Act. The purpose of this meeting is to provide an opportunity for the WSWG members to continue deliberations on the features of active and effective security programs for drinking water and wastewater utilities (water sector), to continue deliberations on incentives to encourage broad adoption of active and effective security programs throughout the water sector, and to begin deliberations on mechanisms to measure the extent of implementation of water security programs. Final WSWG findings and recommendations will be provided to the NDWAC for their consideration. The WSWG anticipates providing findings and recommendations to the NDWAC in Spring 2005. Two additional meetings of the WSWG are planned and will be announced in the near future.
The WSWG meeting will be held on December 15-17, 2004. The meeting will take place at the Radisson Barcelo Hotel, Washington, D.C. For more information contact Marc Santora at email@example.com.
More like this
- National Drinking Water Advisory Council's Water Security Working Group Teleconference Announcement
- Securing the Nation’s Wastewater Infrastructure
- EPA Requests Nominations for Water Security Working Group Members
- National Drinking Water Advisory Council, Arsenic Cost Working
- NGWA Staff Member Appointed to National Drinking Water Advisory Council