Naturally Wallace Consulting President to Chair World Water Congress Workshop
Scott Wallace, P.E., will chair “Treatment Wetlands for Water Quality Remediation-State of the Art & Future Direction”
Scott Wallace, P.E., president of Naturally Wallace Consulting (NWC), will chair the “Treatment Wetlands for Water Quality Remediation-State of the Art & Future Direction” workshop at the IWA (International Water Assn.) World Water Congress and Exhibition Sept. 19 to 24 in Montreal, QC, Canada. Wallace is an expert on constructed treatment wetlands and their use in solving complex wastewater challenges. The high-profile biennial event brings together the world’s thought leaders in the science and application of water management.
Wallace has written many papers and two textbooks on treatment wetland design. His firm has won numerous state and national awards for innovation and design excellence. He is a registered Professional Engineer in 23 states, and has designed over 250 wetland treatment systems around the world, including large-scale wetlands for the oil industry. Petroleum producers regularly turn to NWC for the design and construction of treatment wetlands for onsite bioremediation of petroleum hydrocarbon-contaminated water, according to the company.
More like this
- Naturally Wallace Consulting and Associated Engineering to Design Airport Wetland Expansion
- Naturally Wallace Consulting Launched to Provide Natural Treatment Solutions
- Small-Scale Treatment Wetland Performance Featured in Design Manual by Scott Wallace, P.E.
- Heathrow Airport Ensures Airport Safety is Also Safe for the Environment
- Clusters: A Viable Alternative