Evides Waterbedrijf to utilize Itron metering technology to improve accuracy and reliability
Itron Inc. signed a four-year contract to supply water meters to Evides Waterbedrijf, water supplier to 2.5 million customers in the Western Netherlands. The utility will use Itron’s AMI-ready volumetric water meters to accurately and reliably manage water delivery to residential customers.
The metering solution will enable Evides to track and use water resources more efficiently. Designed for long-term performance and reliability, the meters will help Evides maximize revenue collection over time. With this contract, Itron will supply up to 100,000 water meters per year for four years.
“Evides has a long history working with Itron for our commercial & industrial metering needs. We chose Itron for residential metering because of our positive experiences with their high-quality, accurate and reliable technologies,” said Roy van der Knaap, Metering Manager at Evides. “We look forward to continuing to work with the world-leader in water metering solutions and benefiting from their proven, reliable metering system.”
More like this
- Saudi Arabia Utility Deploys Technology to Support Water Conservation
- City of Baltimore Awards Metering Installation Contract to Itron
- Itron to Automate Water Meters In Denver Area
- Dallas Water Utilities Selects Itron’s Water Fixed Network 2.5
- Itron Signs Agreement to Deploy Wireless Fixed Network System in Moldova