Raymond J. De Hont has been elected a director of Met-Pro Corporation. De Hont currently is the company's chief operating officer, and will become the company's chief executive officer and president of the company effective March 1, 2003.
De Hont has served as chief operating officer since June 23, 2000. He joined the company in June 1995 as vice president and general manager of the company's Fybroc Division, in Telford, Pennsylvania. From October 1999 to June 2000, De Hont also assumed the additional responsibilities as general manager for the company's Dean Pump Division in Indianapolis, Indiana.
De Hont received a Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering from New Jersey Institute of Technology in 1976. Prior to joining Met-Pro Corporation, he held various management positions at Hosokawa Micron Corporation and Air & Water Technologies including vice poresident and general manager of Flex-Kleen Corporation, which is now a division of Met-Pro Corporation.
More like this
- Met-Pro Corporation Names Raymond J. De Hont as Chief Executive Officer and President
- Met-Pro Corporation, Systems Division Receives Order in Excess of $700,000
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Settlement of Patent Litigation
- Met-Pro Receives Equipment Order Totaling $2.4 Million
- Met-Pro Corp. Announces Re-branding of Pump Group