The AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference will be held March 10 to 14, 2014 in Las Vegas
QUA will introduce the EnviQ submerged ultrafiltration membranes for wastewater treatment and recycle applications as part of the membrane bioreactor (MBR) process the AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, March 10 to 14, 2014 in Las Vegas.
QUA’s EnviQ membranes have been developed to improve the operation and maintenance of MBR facilities. EnviQ’s design offers ultrafiltration quality product water with a stronger PVDF flat sheet membrane. EnviQ’s features such as reverse diffusion and specially designed air diffusers maximize scrubbing efficiency resulting in reduced cleaning. Additionally, EnviQ lowers the total installed cost of biological wastewater treatment and recycle systems as compared to conventional activated sludge processes with tertiary filtration.
EnviQ is currently offered in three configurations: E-8C, 16C and 32C, each having surface area of 80, 160 and 320 m2, respectively.
More like this
- Avista to Display Black Box Technology at Membrane Conference
- Avista Technologies Director of Business Development Receives AMTA Presidential Award
- 2014 AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Individuals, Projects Receive Awards at AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Tapping Advanced Membrane Technologies