Koch Membrane Systems (KMS), a Koch Chemical Technology Group Ltd. Company, has announced that Matias Amor has joined the company as Regional Sales Manager, Water and Wastewater for Spain and Portugal. He will be responsible for increasing KMS’ commercial growth in this region and developing strong relationships with major multinational contractors and engineers working abroad.
“Matias has great international experience and will be a significant asset to our quickly growing sales team,” said Jack Noble, Commercial Director of the EMEA Water and Wastewater business at KMS.
Matias Amor believes membrane technology is critical to both the present and future of water treatment. “Someone said that membranes mimic the human body and, as such, are really important in our life. This is totally true,” he says. “I believe membranes are a primary solution to solve the big problems of water scarcity and water pollution in the world in an effective, economical and feasible manner.”
Amor comes to KMS with more than 19 years of experience in water and wastewater including 15 years working with membranes both in the municipal and industrial sectors. He has held positions at ITT, and GE Water and Process Technology Spain and UTS. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry from Complutense University of Madrid. Amor will be based in Madrid, Spain and can be reached at email@example.com.
More like this
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Sales Manager for Australia and New Zealand
- Koch Membrane Systems Announce Two Staff Additions
- Coley Ali to Lead Sales & Business Development for Western U.S. and Canada, Water & Wastewater
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Western Regional Sales Manager
- KMS Names Bill Musiak North American Commercial Director, Water and Wastewater