Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (KMS) has announced that Bill Musiak has joined the company as Commercial Director, Water and Wastewater for North America.
Musiak will focus on growing the customer base for KMS and providing leadership to the company’s water and wastewater sales employees in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean region as KMS prepares to launch a series of new products for the water and wastewater market.
“Bill comes to the KMS group of companies with a breadth of experience in the water and wastewater technologies sector,” said Imran Jaferey, Senior Vice President of the Global Water and Wastewater business for KMS. “I’m confident that Bill has the background and expertise needed to drive successful growth in this market.”
Throughout his career, Musiak has held positions with leading organizations including Pentair Process Technologies (formerly Norit X-Flow), GE Water & Process Technologies, Ionics, and CeraMem Separations. He holds Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI). Musiak will be based out of KMS Global Headquarters in Wilmington, Massachusetts and can be reached at email@example.com.
More like this
- Coley Ali to Lead Sales & Business Development for Western U.S. and Canada, Water & Wastewater
- KMS Names North Africa Regional Sales Representative
- KMS Names Italy Sales Manager
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires Jack Noble as EMEA Commercial Director
- KMS Names Matias Amor Regional Sales Manager, Water & Wastewater, Iberia