Martin Kerckhoff Promoted to Deputy General Counsel of Operations for American Water
New role puts him in charge of company's legal department
American Water promoted Martin Kerckhoff of St. Louis to deputy general counsel of operations. Kerckhoff brings more than 20 years of experience as a corporate lawyer and business leader to this new, expanded role.
In his new national position, Kerckhoff is responsible for managing the company’s legal department, wich supports operating subsidiaries throughout the country. In addition, he now oversees the national government affairs function. These responsibilities involve oversight of more than 50 lawyers and legal support staff, as well as 13 government affairs professionals across the United States and Canada.
Kerckhoff joined American Water six years ago as regional general counsel for the Central Region, which included Missouri American Water and Illinois American Water, and later served as divisional general counsel for the company’s Western Division.
Kerckhoff continues to be headquartered at the company’s St. Louis County office.
More like this
- American Water Announces Changes to Leadership Team
- American Water Names Kellye L. Walker Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- New Leadership Team of New Jersey-American Water Announced
- American Water Works Announces Two Promotions
- American Water Appoints New CIO, President of American Water Resources Subsidiary