Mark Murphy Promoted to Vice President, Nikkiso Pumps America
NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. announced the promotion of Mark E. Murphy to vice president of Sales, Marketing and Technical Services.
Murphy joined Nikkiso Pumps America, Inc. in 2001 as national sales manager and was promoted to general manager in 2003. A 1985 graduate of the University of Missouri-Rolla, Mark had excelled in various sales, engineering and manufacturing positions with major suppliers of rotating equipment before joining the company.
In his new position, Murphy will be responsible for the sales, marketing, field service and domestic production of the company’s canned motor and metering pump products for the markets in North and South America.
More like this
- NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. Hires New Latin/South American Regional Sales Manager
- NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. Acquires Canned Motor Pump Line
- NIKKISO Pumps America, Inc. Announces Three Key Management Additions
- Slashing Operation & Maintenance Costs
- Charles Murphy Named Vice President of Sales at WAYNE Water Systems