Lucy WWEMA’s Morriss Winner
During the 95th Annual Meeting of the Water & Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA), Vernon Lucy, president of Ondeo Degremont, Inc., was awarded the 2003 James C. Morriss Member Achievement Award.
Lucy was recognized for his achievements and relentless efforts in serving the interests of WWEMA, having been an active member and a director of the association for over a quarter century.
In other news, the members of WWEMA elected a host of new officers and directors. The 2004 Executive Committee includes:
• Chairman: Robert Wimmer, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.;
• Chairman-Elect: Robert Williams, Ashbrook Corp.;
• Vice Chairman: Chuck Miller, Smith &
• Treasurer: Ken George, ITT Sanitaire;
• Immediate Past Chairman: Kim Arnold, Weir Specialty Pumps; and
• Secretary/President: Dawn Kristof, WWEMA.
Three new members also were elected to the 2004 WWEMA Board of Directors:
• Jonathan Clark, Hach Co.;
• Dave Doin, Environment One Corp.; and
• Russell Komline, Komline-Sanderson Engineering Corp.
Also re-elected to serve a second term on the WWEMA Board of Directors:
• Philip Landon, Val-Matic Valve & Mfg. Corp.;
• Craig Lindell, Aquapoint; and
• Vernon Lucy, Ondeo Degremont, Inc.