Will permit Mueller to offer and sell up to $300 million of equity, debt or other securities
Mueller Water Products Inc. announced that it has filed a universal shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The shelf registration statement is subject to review by the SEC. Once it becomes effective, the new shelf registration statement will replace Mueller’s expiring shelf registration statement and will permit Mueller to offer and sell, from time to time, up to $300 million of equity, debt or other types of securities described in the shelf registration statement, or any combination thereof, in one or more future public offerings. Mueller’s existing shelf registration statement, which was filed with the SEC on June 9, 2009 and permitted the company to offer up to $300 million of securities thereunder, expires on June 16, 2012.
More like this
- American Water Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
- AquaCell Files Form 10 Registration for Proposed Spin-Off of Aquacell Water Subsidiary
- Echologics Signs Service Agreement With City of Tampa Water Department
- Mueller Water Products Acquires Echologics Holdings
- Basin Water, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering