Fluid Conservation Systems Launches New Website
Supplies customers with more product, distributor information
Fluid Conservation Systems (FCS) launched a new website to increase customer support. Visitors to the site, www.fluidconservation.com, can access information on the FCS line of water management and wireless monitoring products.
The site includes detailed information on water leak detection and every product in the FCS inventory. Customers can browse products available through FCS from its sister companies including Palmer Environmental leak detection; Radcom Technologies data recording and analysis products; and Radio-Tech wireless monitoring and AMR equipment. The site includes an interactive map that allows customers to quickly locate and contact their local distributor; pages to sign up for product training events; and updates on FCS news and events.
More like this
- Sensus Partners with Fluid Conservation Systems
- Neptune Technology Group and Fluid Conservation Systems Combine Technologies
- Beijing Utilizes Leak Noise Sensors to Monitor Pipelines to Olympic Venues
- Datamatic and Fluid Conservation Systems Announce Partnership
- Itron Launches New Meter Reading Software Platform at Dayton Power & Light